- Work gloves if you have them (some supplied).
Sunhat, sunscreen or (preferably) long sleeved shirt
- Sturdy close-toed footwear (e.g. old sneakers, rubber boots) in case of glass and sharp objects.
- Berry-bush-battle-shirt if you are willing to help relieve the poor shrubbery of its unwanted guests!
- Warm-up clothes for afterward.
- Canoes, floatie-boats (to float your treasures) and/or snorkel gear if you have them.
- Pick-up trucks – if you are able to take materials to Bing’s landfill afterwards, please send us your name and license plate in advance so we can register you for free tipping.